ALDINE ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Lapeze & Johns: Dedicated Aldine Car Accident Lawyers
Based on data compiled on the website, City-data.com, Aldine consistently experiences a higher rate of fatal car accidents per population than the average rate for the rest of Texas. Located less than fifteen minutes from George Bush International Airport, it’s no wonder that this area sees a lot of traffic.
The Aldine car accident attorneys of Lapeze & Johns have been serving the people of Texas for over thirty years. We have the experience to protect you and your loved ones if you have been involved in a car or truck accident. Our dedicated attorneys are committed to assisting those who have been wronged and would be proud to fight for you.
What to Do After an Accident
Being in a car accident is often intense and confusing, and it can be hard to know what to do following the incident. However, after being involved in a crash, there are a few simple steps you can follow to best protect your rights:
- Seek medical attention – The first thing you should do is seek out medication attention if you have been injured. Make sure to keep all medical records connected to the injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Take notes – Take notes after your accident if you can. Jot down as much information as you can remember.
- Obtain evidence – Take pictures of your injuries and the accident if it is safe to do so. Get the contact information from any potential witnesses. If you are unable to do this yourself, ask someone to help you. Your lawyer may also help you obtain other evidence later.
Damages Awarded to Victims
Victims of car accidents may be eligible for compensation for their losses. There are two different sorts of damages they may receive: economic, and non-economic:
- Economic losses are those that have real-world costs such as lost wages, medical bills, and loss of earning capacity.
- Non-economic losses are all losses that can’t be easily calculated and vary from case to case. These include damages such as mental anguish, reduced quality of life, pain and suffering, and loss of relationships.
The Work We Do
The experienced attorneys at Lapeze & Johns can help you if you have experienced problems in any of the following areas.
- Offshore injuries
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Oil field injuries
- Industrial injuries
- Business disputes
- Industrial accidents
- Construction accidents
- Burn injuries
- Children’s injuries
- Dangerous products
- Environmental litigation
- Motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability
- Railroad accidents
- Spinal injuries
- Wrongful death
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Personal injury
Lapeze & Johns Serves Aldine
The attorneys of Lapeze & Johns came together to pool their experience for their clients. These dedicated attorneys have a deep passion for serving their clients and will work tirelessly to help you seek justice.