Angleton Accident Lawyers
Relentless Lawyers Representing Angleton and its Surrounding Communities
The Lone Star State has had a streak for the last 19 years of deaths on the road every single day. In 2017, a total of 346 car wrecks took place in the city of Angleton, according to crash and injury statistics pulled from the Texas Department of Transportation.
Unfortunately, injuries and fatalities aren’t the only burdens that accident victims encounter. Many victims of car accidents caused by negligent drivers end up dealing with emotional pain and financial struggles.
But you don’t have to face these burdens alone. If you or a loved one have been seriously hurt in a car accident in Angleton, the savvy lawyers at Lapeze & Johns, PLLC will not only aggressively represent you in court, but also help you attain the compensation that is rightfully owed to you.
What to Do in the Case of a Car Accident
- Call the Police – No matter how severe the crash was, the first course of action should be to call in law enforcement. They will develop a record of the incident, which will help to add value to your claim.
- Seek Medical Attention – You should be medically examined right after your accident. Prioritize your health and well-being, but also try gaining a better understanding of your injuries correlated with the crash. Keep tabs of all medical records, prescriptions, notes, treatment plans, and other relevant information that can potentially be used.
- Exchange Information With the Other Party – If you have no sign of injuries, it is in your best interest to get the information of the other driver(s) involved in the collision. This includes their name, phone number, insurance company contact information, policy number, driver’s license number, and plate number.
- Compile Evidence – If the scene had any witnesses, obtain their information. Document the accident as proof. Take images of the environment, weather, skid marks, injuries, vehicle damage, license plates, or anything else that could be utilized as evidence in the future.
- Hire Reliable Representation – If you’ve been affected by an accident and need compensation for your damages, the Angleton attorneys of Lapeze & Johns can help to secure what is owed to you.
Types of Compensation for Car Accident Victims
If you have faced hardships following an accident because of another driver’s negligent actions, our Angleton car accident lawyers are well-equipped to help you receive compensation for but not limited to:
- Medical payments
- Permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Wrongful death damages
Lapeze & Johns: Helping Citizens of Angleton One Case at a Time
The lawyers of Lapeze & Johns understand the difficulties you are facing as a victim of unfair circumstances and we want to ensure that you will attain sufficient compensation for your losses. We will fully evaluate your case, build its credibility, and right the wrongs of negligent parties that caused your pain.