Clear Lake Accident Lawyers
Car Accident Lawyers in Clear Lake City
A car accident can cause you plenty of pain, stress, and financial misfortune – and you should never have to face one alone. The Clear Lake City car accident lawyers of Lapeze & Johns are dedicated to using their skills and experience to help you right the wrongs done against you.
With over 30 years of working as trial lawyers throughout Texas, the team of Keith Lapeze and Chris Johns know exactly what it takes to secure full compensation and justice for the pain you have suffered. When you don’t know who to turn to following your car accident, trust in Lapeze & Johns.
Steps to Take After Getting in a Car Accident
- Contact the Police – Regardless of the severity of the crash, the first thing you should do is contact the police. Not only will they help to make sense of the situation, but they will create a report that is vital to filing a valid claim.
- Seek Medical Care – You should be medically examined right after your accident. Prioritize your health and well-being, but also try gaining a better understanding of your injuries correlated with the crash. Keep tabs of all medical records, prescriptions, notes, treatment plans, and other relevant information that can potentially be used.
- Safely Exchange Information – If you are not injured and are safely able to do so, exchange information with the other driver(s) involved in the accident including name, phone number, insurance company contact information, policy number, driver’s license number, and plate number.
- Secure Evidence – Your lawyer can help you to secure important evidence including photos of the accident, medical reports, treatment plans, bills related to your accident, eyewitness testimony, the police report, and other documentation.
- Contact Lapeze & Johns – The dependable and well-versed Clear Lake City attorneys of Lapeze & Johns can help you develop a strong claim.
Common Injuries Associated with Car Accidents
Car accidents can lead to all types of serious injuries that range from minor to life-threatening, including:
- Sprains and strains
- Fractures and broken bones
- Ankle and foot injuries
- Hand and wrist injuries
- Road rash”
- Knee injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limb
- Traumatic brain injuries
What Damages Are Awarded for Car Accident Claims?
Our Clear Lake City attorneys will fight diligently to help secure full compensation for your claim, including damages for but not limited to:
- Medical bills
- Property damages
- Permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Wrongful death damages
Clear Lake City Car Accident Attorneys for You
Our Clear Lake City car crash attorneys are dedicated to bringing back some normalcy to your life following your catastrophic car accident. If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident, do not hesitate to contact Lapeze & Johns today. We are ready to fight for you.