Columbus Accident Lawyers
Unparalleled Representation Serving Columbus and Neighboring Communities
Being involved in an unforeseen car accident can leave you with excruciating damages to your mind, body, and well-being.
As if suffering injuries isn’t enough to deal with, negotiating with insurance companies and fighting for a proper settlement to fix the damages done to your car can be a huge hassle, and can bring unnecessary problems into your life.
When you get in an accident in Columbus, you need the most reliable and trustworthy Columbus car accident lawyers by your side.
The attorneys at Lapeze & Johns, PLLC, are here to represent car accident victims in Columbus and its surrounding communities in Colorado County. We fight aggressively in the courtroom to help you obtain the financial compensation you deserve for all of the damages, physical and emotional, you have had to endure.
Columbus and Colorado County Car Accident Statistics Worth Knowing
As per the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), the following statistics were reported for the City of Columbus and Colorado County, respectively, in 2019:
In Columbus, there were a total number of 57 reported car accidents. Out of those reported accidents, there were:
- 4 crashes in which 5 people suffered possible injuries.
- 1 crash in which 2 people suffered incapacitated injuries.
- 1 fatal crash, where 1 person died.
Colorado County experienced a total number of 541 crashes in 2019. Out of those reported crashes, there were:
- 81 crashes where 114 people suffered non-incapacitating injuries.
- 56 crashes in which 86 people suffered possible injuries.
- 7 fatal crashes in which 8 individuals passed away.
Awarded Damages That You Are Eligible to Recover
Our trustworthy attorneys will fight relentlessly to help you secure the following damages following your car accident:
- All medical costs including treatment received and the cost of prescribed medication.
- Lost wages as a result of being unable to work.
- Out-of-pocket expenses made during this period.
- Property damage expenses.
- Pain and suffering (physical and emotional)
- Mental anguish.
- Loss of consortium.
- Loss of quality of life.
- Funeral cost and burial expenses (in wrongful death cases).
Lapeze & Johns: Ready To Represent Columbus Residents
If you or a loved one were seriously injured in a car accident, do not hesitate to get in touch with Lapeze & Johns, PLLC, to seek the financial recovery and justice you deserve.
It is crucial to contact our Columbus car accident lawyers sooner rather than later, as the Texas statute of limitations only allows you to file a claim within two years, starting from the actual date of the accident.
Contact Lapeze & Johns today for your FREE no-obligation case evaluation!