While the majority of people drive along on the roads safely and with the well-being of others in mind, there are times when accidents still happen. A catastrophic car accident can potentially turn your life upside down — physically, emotionally, and financially.
When you are involved in an accident, you will need legal support to secure financial recovery.
The Conroe car accident lawyers of Lapeze & Johns, PLLC, are here to serve the citizens of this community and its surrounding area. Our dedicated and dependable law firm can help you to obtain the justice you deserve.
What to Do When Involved in a Car Accident in Conroe
It is important to know what protocols to take in the event of an unexpected incident:
- Stay calm and call 911: Check to see if anyone in your vehicle suffered any significant injuries and notify the proper authorities of the exact location of the accident. If any injuries were sustained, make sure you or your passengers get the proper medical attention needed as soon as possible.
- Collect all evidence that you possibly can:
- Any relevant photographs or video footage of the accident, including injuries sustained, physical damages to the vehicles, street signs, license plate numbers of every vehicle involved, and the scene of the accident itself.
- Names of the other driver(s) involved, contact information, vehicle information, insurance information, and license plate numbers of all vehicles.
- Copies of the official police report.
- Any medical receipts and official documentation regarding medical treatments, medications that have been prescribed, and rehabilitation services received.
- Consult with a trustworthy car accident attorney, such as Lapeze & Johns, PLLC, as soon as you possibly can! The Texas statute of limitations will only allow you to file a claim within a 2-year time frame, beginning from the actual date of when the accident occurred.
Potential Damages That You May Be Eligible to Recover
Our trustworthy Conroe personal injury attorneys will fight aggressively to help you secure damages that include but are not limited to:
- Medical expenses related to the injuries you suffered (past, present, and future)
- Lost wages from missing work
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and discomfort
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of quality of life
- Funeral cost and burial expenses (in wrongful death claims)
Conroe Accident Attorneys Ready to Serve!
The Conroe car accident lawyers of Lapeze & Johns, PLLC, are ready to fight tooth-and-nail for victims who have suffered at the hands of a negligent party. We will be with you every step of the way until you obtain the justice and compensation you need to get your life back on track.
Contact Lapeze & Johns, PLLC, today for a FREE, no-obligation case evaluation!