Dayton Accident Lawyers
While you may take the necessary precautions and safety measures when you are out and about driving, unfortunately, there are always other drivers who fail in their duty of care. When you are involved in a catastrophic car accident, it can lead to suffering life-changing injuries.
In the event that you or a loved one are involved in a serious traffic accident, you will need reliable and trustworthy legal representation by your side! The Dayton car accident lawyers of Lapeze & Johns, PLLC, fight diligently for car accident victims in order to help them secure the compensation they need to begin the healing process.
You are not alone and our lawyers are ready to answer your call for help.
Shocking Dayton, Texas, Car Accident Statistics to Be Aware Of!
Based on the most recent data compiled by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), it was reported in 2019 that Dayton saw a total of 402 car accidents. Of those reported accidents:
- 66 crashes occurred in which 100 different individuals suffered possible injuries.
- There were 19 accidents in which 27 individuals suffered non-incapacitating injuries.
- 13 serious car accidents occurred in which 23 individuals suffered serious injuries.
- There were 5 fatal car accidents in which 5 individuals suffered fatalities.
Suffice to say that car accidents happen frequently in Dayton and the surrounding Houston metro area.
What to Do When You Are Involved in a Car Accident in Dayton
- Stay calm and collected. Avoid stepping outside of the vehicle unless it is safe to do so.
- Check to see if you or any of your passengers have suffered any significant injuries.
- If there are injuries, call 911 and request an ambulance.
- Contact the local law enforcement.
- Obtain information from the other drivers involved including contact and insurance information.
- Collect evidence if it is safe to do so, including:
- Photographs and video
- Witness contact information
- Copies of the police report
- Medical records
Possible Damages Lapeze & Johns Will Help You Seek to Recover
Our team of attorneys will stop at nothing to seek out compensation for the damages you have suffered, including but not limited to:
- Medical expenses (for past, present, and future expenses related to your car accident injuries)
- Lost wages (past, present, and future)
- Physical disfigurement
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering (both physically and emotionally)
- Emotional distress and mental anguish
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of consortium and companionship
- Funeral and burial expenses (in wrongful death cases)
Justice for Your Injuries Is Only a Consultation Away!
While many hesitate to seek out proper medical attention following an accident as a result of a lack of funds, victims should seek out the guidance and support of dependable Dayton car accident attorneys to help them obtain compensation and justice.
The Dayton car accident lawyers of Lapeze & Johns, PLLC, can help you secure compensation to cover the cost of the physical and emotional injuries you have had to endure as a result of your accident.