Fulshear Truck Accident Lawyers
The premiere Fulshear truck accident lawyers of Lapeze & Johns, PLLC, are here to serve you. We fight for victims in Fulshear and throughout Fort Bend County who have endured pain and suffering as the result of another’s carelessness on the road.
Our team of attorneys will help you to obtain the financial compensation needed to regain control of your life.
What to Do in the Event of an Accident
If you or a loved one should ever find yourselves involved in a car accident, it is crucial to take the following actions:
- Remain calm and vigilant, and make sure you or your passengers did not suffer any significant injuries of any kind. Even if you believe you did not suffer any injuries at the time of the accident, it is vital to still seek out a proper medical evaluation as soon as you possibly can to uncover any potential issues that may arise in the future.
- Call 911 and notify them of the exact whereabouts of the incident, and the time at which the accident took place.
- Collect any evidence you possibly can, which includes:
- Photographs of the accident scene including any injuries, damages to the vehicles, street signs, license plate numbers from all parties involved, and the accident scene itself.
- Names, contact information, vehicle information, insurance information, and license plate numbers of all parties involved in the accident.
- The official police report and incident reports once they become available.
- Any medical receipts and official documentation regarding your medical treatments, medications that have been prescribed, and rehabilitation services received.
- Consult with an attorney, such as the Fulshear car accident lawyers of Lapeze & Johns as soon as you possibly can!
Damages Lapeze & Johns Will Help You Recover
Lapeze & Johns will fight aggressively to help you collect damages that include but are not limited to:
- Medical expenses (past, present, and future)
- Lost wages
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering (both physical and emotional)
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of quality of life
- Funeral expenses (in a wrongful death claim)
Lapeze & Johns Serving Car Accident Victims in Fulshear!
With over 30 years of combined experience and millions collected in damages for victims, the Fulshear car accident lawyers of Lapeze & Johns are ready to defend your rights.