Lufkin

Caring Truck and Car Accident Attorneys Fighting for Lufkin Residents

In 2019, over 3,000 people in the town of Lufkin were involved in car accidents. Thankfully, the vast majority (82%) were unharmed. However, those in the remaining 18% may be owed compensation if their accident was caused by someone else — and they deserve access to compassionate, dedicated, and experienced legal representation.

Proving your right to compensation after a car accident can be difficult, but you don’t have to go through the process alone.

Picking an Attorney After Your Texas Car Accident

While seeking coverage for damages after a clear-cut or minor car accident might be straightforward enough for you to handle alone, getting the money you need from a liable party after a major car accident, an accident involving injuries, an accident involving a commercial vehicle, or an accident where fault is unclear can be much harder to do without the help of an experienced car accident attorney.

If you think you may need a lawyer but aren’t sure, it is in your best interest to take advantage of the free consultations offered by most attorneys. Because most car accident lawyers only get paid if they win your case, they won’t waste your time and money if you don’t need their services.

Once you begin your search, there are a few key components to keep in mind:

  • The attorney’s experience with cases like yours
  • The attorney’s communication style
  • The amount of communication and information provided
  • References, reviews, and client testimonials
  • Fee or pay structure
  • The resources the attorney has on hand

Damages Available in Car Accident Cases

If it is determined that you weren’t responsible for your accident in any way, then you may be owed compensation for the entirety of the damages you suffered related to your crash. If you are found partially responsible for the incident, you will only be eligible for compensation in the same portion of which you are responsible.

Damages that may be covered in a car accident claim include but are not limited to the following:

  • Medical bills
  • Pain and Suffering
  • Lost wages
  • PTSD
  • Funeral expenses
  • Loss of relationships
  • Reduced earning power
  • Reduced quality of life
  • Disability
  • Disfigurement

If you suffered any of the following losses due to a car accident caused by someone else, you may wish to seek the assistance of a car accident attorney to seek the compensation you may be owed.

Your Lufkin Car and Truck Accident Attorneys: Lapeze & Johns

 

If you’ve been injured in a car accident and need coverage for recovery, it’s especially essential that you are able to prove that the party was liable. Unfortunately, the confusion in the aftermath of an accident can leave victims unsure of where to even begin.

Protect your rights to that compensation with the help of the Lufkin car accident attorneys at Lapeze & Johns, PLLC.

If you’ve been injured in a Texas car accident, contact the Houston car accident attorneys of Lapeze & Johns today for help finding a path forward.

 

Book Your FREE Case Evaluation

Before You Leave

Check in first with our Legal Assistant for guidance in your personal injury case.

Start Now
Holler Box