Car and Truck Accident Attorneys for Meadows Place
According to data gathered by the Texas Department of Transportation, there were only 16 people who may have been injured in car accidents in Meadows Place in 2019, and none of those injuries were serious. While this might mean that less than one percent of all Meadows Place residents are likely to get in an accident each year, those that do deserve the services of an experienced car accident attorney.
If you’ve been injured in a Meadows Place car or truck accident, you may be owed compensation. You can reach out to us at Lapeze & Johns, PLLC, for a FREE, no-obligation consultation on your options.
What To Do After a Meadows Place Car Accident
While most car accidents aren’t deadly, even minor accidents can be incredibly overwhelming and confusing. To help yourself stay safe and legally protected, follow the tips below if you are ever involved in a Texas car accident:
- Stay Safe — Your safety is your top priority. Stay in your vehicle if at all possible to avoid a second accident, something that’s alarmingly common in Texas.
- Call the Police — You will need emergency assistance and an accurate police report.
- Seek Medical Attention — Seek medical care as soon as possible, even if that might mean asking someone else you trust to carry out the steps below.
- Get Contact Info — Get insurance information and contact information from all parties involved, including possible witnesses.
- Gather Evidence — Take pictures of all relevant details and write a detailed recounting of the events preceding, during, and after the crash.
- Seek Legal Assistance — You may not need legal representation, but an experienced car accident attorney can consult with you on how to protect yourself when speaking with insurance adjusters.
Remember, we only get paid if you do, so we won’t waste our time or your money if you don’t need our services. Contact us today to learn about what option might best suit you.
Car Accident Damages
After a car accident, compensation may be available to cover losses associated with the crash. The more expenses and suffering sustained during an accident, the more compensation you may be owed to help make up for those damages.
Car accident damages are generally separated into three categories: economic, non-economic, and punitive. While punitive damages are meant to serve as a punishment and don’t correspond to a specific loss, a few common examples of economic and non-economic losses include:
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning power
- Funeral expenses
- Lost relationships
- Reduced quality of life
- Pain and suffering
Lapeze & Johns: Your Car Accident Attorneys Serving Meadows Place
If you’ve been injured in a car accident caused by the actions or negligence of another party, you deserve justice. Seeking compensation for these wrongs can be difficult, but you don’t have to face the insurance companies or legal system alone.
At Lapeze & Johns, we know that each one of our clients’ stories is unique, and each needs representation particular to their unique circumstances.
If you’ve been injured in a Meadows Place car accident, contact the Houston car and truck accident attorneys of Lapeze & Johns, PLLC, for help.